Pages

December 8, 2012

.christmas bazaar.

Mom and I had tables at the Mesa CPT Christmas Bazaar today! We both worked hard all fall to have enough merchandise available to sell. I tried to think of ways to make my table more visually interesting since quilts are just flat…I set up a chair on the table and had a quilt draped over it with another quilt folded on the seat. I made a few pillows that were around the table too. Next year I’ll have to bring one of my cake plates to get the chocolate and my business cards up off the table.

 IMG_3532

This is my Mom’s table…check out all that jewelry!

 IMG_3534 IMG_3535  IMG_3537 IMG_3538 IMG_3539 IMG_3541

I had a pretty successful day. I sold about half of what I brought and then posted the rest on Facebook. Hope to make some more sales!

No comments: