Pages

December 22, 2010

{ more completed quilts }

I’ve been working hard this week on completing projects…I think most crafters have a handful of half done projects and I’m determined to finish projects during this break!!

Here’s a quilt I pieced this summer at Priest Lake. Melissa had given me this fabric for Christmas last year and was royally disappointed when she saw how…grandma-ish this fabric was as a whole. When my Aunt Kim asked me to make a quilt for her to give to her Mom for Christmas, I knew this would be perfect. I hope Freda is cozy under this quilt!

freda's quilt (1)

freda's quilt (2)

freda's quilt (3)

Fabric: …
Pattern: …
(Gotta check on both of those – but they’re downstairs…and I’m upstairs. Smile)
Pieced & Quilted by: Marcie

This quilt I also pieced at Priest Lake this summer and finished it a few weeks ago just in time to send to baby Louise Rein. I backed it with flannel, hoping it will be be nice and warm on chilly winter days.

photo 1

photo 2

photo 3

Fabric: Ginger Blossoms
Pattern: Stack n Whack by Cluck Cluck Sew
Pieced & Quilted by: Marcie

No comments: