Pages

June 8, 2009

[ my new favorite ]

A few weeks ago, I tried a knock-off recipe for Starbucks' Passion Tea Lemonade. I'm proud to say I was pretty successful. Since then, I've been making jugs like this each Sunday and shake it up every morning to enjoy at school like this:


So delish. Since I've been drinking it, I've lost my taste for pop and sometimes, even coffee. Oh, the horror. !!
So, you want to try it too? You should - it's refreshing & amazingly delicious.
Boil 2 qts of water. Add two Passion Ice Tea bags from Starbucks ($4.95 for 6). Cool.
Mix 2 qts water, 1 c. lemon juice, 1 c. sugar.
Combine.
When you're ready to enjoy, put a few ice cubes in a shaker, add lemonade mixture, shake shake shake (10 times is recommended by Starbucks), and pour into a glass with ice. ENJOY!

2 comments:

Jamie S said...

That is awesome! Good for you for giving up pop. I think it's time for me to try again also. I do love iced tea during the summer it's more refreshing! Have a great week!

Whitney and Vaughn May said...

I'm SO trying this...It looks delicious, Marcie! Mmmm...I wonder if some rum would be good in it?! ;)