Pages

January 2, 2009

[ days #30-32 - journal your christmas ]

Day # 30 -
Looking back at 2008. I have a few ideas of how to do this rolling around in my head. I don't think I'm going to do it just right now since this will already be a long post. Watch for my 2008 Wrap-Up tonight or tomorrow.
Day #31 -
New Year's Eve. I typically don't really care much about New Year's Eve. I think there is a lot of pressure to go to a fun party (or host one) or to do something really spectacular. Really. New Year's Eve is just another day. January 1 is just another day. I do love to go to a fun party and for the last two years, we've gotten to do just that. While in Chelan, we go to a fun dinner with the whole Connell crew that is there. It's a lot of fun - we're noisy, rowdy, and having an all around good time.
Day #32 -
Resolutions. I'm not big on resolutions. Again, I think it sets people up for disappointment when they don't follow through on their resolutions. I'd rather list things I want to accomplish...so...
1. Learn to sew.
2. Make a fun project to prove I've learned to sew.
3. Spend time at Priest Lake
4. Be the best I can be

No comments: