Pages

March 22, 2008

It's been a while......

I can't believe how long it's been since I blogged. My life has been overwhelmed with Junior Miss, cheerleading, work, Youth Group, Beta (and the scrapbook retreat), etc. etc. etc. I thrive on being busy, but I really am looking forward to a less busy lifestyle for a while. People ask me "Are you glad to be done with {fill in the blank}?" but I don't feel as though I'm ever really done with anything:

  • Junior Miss continues throughout the spring with wrap-up parties, critique meetings, and parent meetings; not to mention attending programs in other communities and getting the girls started with parade season.
  • The cheerleaders sponsored a sparsely populated 80's dance last night and tryouts are coming up after Spring Break. After tryouts will be fundraisers, ordering uniforms, and then camp!
  • The youth group is planning a mission trip to Salt Lake City, Utah in June (i.e. more fundraisers, planning, preparing, etc.)

Don't get me wrong - I love being busy and I don't know what I'd do if I weren't (go crazy, I think...) but slowing down a little is nice every once in a while.

No comments: